Social Science

I just found happiness to learn about sociology, very exiting, take one problem, like less of nutrient, this couldn't handle by medical power, but there just to count of how much content of protein, fat, and etc. distribution the nutrition consumption not make this problem decrease, if gave in into that family, maybe that not consumption by children who less of nutrient, but it using by other people on their family, like eggs, bread, milk, it consumption by his mom maybe, his sister, and brothers, and government programs not working... this problems should be handle with a sociolog, inside of research observe to location, sociolog will be observe about behavior other destitute family who have good in nutrient, identified one by one of life behavior both family.

this is my lecture summary, she explained about that, so that I very like sociology, I'll increase my ability in this major. All part of life need sociologist.
0 Responses