Destination

heading to my life, and this is what I wanna have since a long time ago, now fix to labeled myself as a traveler. and now I'm tryin' to write ma post in english. actually, so many things that I have to know about writing, that is the most obstacle which bring me stops even I had some page of skill. today and not today, am gonna share with you how do passion was have been built and now drive a half move in my life. I'll go straight to what really sense that I've felt, and the world as medium for all courage. this is life anyway.

well good to talks, but well better to do. life will not rules myself, but all that I most to do is to rules the world.

okay let me to share some blue print of life's map for the day, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.

I bet my life for happiness, even I knew its easy but sometimes hard, and forced to roll anything case unknown. next May 17 Kuala Lumpur is the most interesting place to visit for me. I don't know why and I can't tell you how much I like this town. I ever visit some place nearby or other cities in the close area unlike around with my hometown. but KL always fresh anyway.
0 Responses