A Calm Evening

this evening I ride my bike to the shop such as x-mart where I can pack my snack shortly. this is a calm evening during this week, the atmosphere outside not too bad, and windy also. Didn’t having tanned everyday. and I think I’m lack of some nutritious food now. junk foods, instant noddles. and every instant small thing was already mixed inside my belly, instead Padang has so nice foods.

now I stated that I'm jobless, homeless, I said for thousand time rite, yeah, haha, facing my life as a vagabond style now. cause it is really worrying me about. lets having undress my day cases waiting for 7th September, (convocation day), I've been watching many movies today and now still watch another movie which I have put onto my drive before. I've ignored many incoming calls along with messages received popping up my phone. but today was the moment when I've been met my gank, my mind flying by an imagine of fade pictures about us and get a flashing back several years ago. when a dinosaurs still reach the world, yeah long time ago, but now we're still young, actually. we spent couple worth hours in KFC ate spicy meal then we decided to jump to McD cause we're like an object which is shown by the commercial TV break. waifai hunter, its cause free of charge. and we hang longer. and proved that it was still about instant.

this wasn't a great day for us, cause short time till we should back home, but I know they all enjoy this evening dash. you know my friends had a big sense of humor so laugh to break the glass or rolling on the floor is easily existed here. Temporary refused.

its been a while before we print our next plan to the fixed of executing shows. we could forget even a while about 'anxiety disorder' syndrome. no matter how many times my friends managed to make me happy.

I have no idea for what should I do like something useful due to my time waiting. I had no money for shopping, even minimized for foods. you see that? I thought right this time my Lord not allow me yet to move, yet to travel.

But I still pocketed a thing about myself, that it is a spirit still fresh for bombs.
0 Responses