Imma Wicked Dude

yes, I am, sometime I tried to write post in English, but after its all almost done. then I've got doubt inside myself, I afraid of. if there some frequent of error during my word shows. but today, I'll never take to much think about what will people judge me if I type english like hell. I dunno, today I will tell you how much travel lead me to the biggest part of my life plans to go. I've been posting this one then till today either. I have friend in Siem Reap, but I've not met him yet, we've involved in a conversation thru site of travelers joined today couchsurfing.org. I told him about my purpose to be there, and who really I am. just to make sure that I am not a danger person who wanted as a thief, of else.


sorry for showing this pict as hundreds of my post this one existing too much. hehe

first thing I've asked is all about live in Siem Reap. for a place to stay and for all the best thing could I face right there. at the first I see about Siem Reap, seems like I gonna loves this city. cost of living, culture and food. perhaps my expenditure can a affordable for live a month in this city. but planning is the thing that we can't ignore

but its going to shape my eyes to be close. tired and sleepy. by blogs, catch you soon. in this sweet 25 I sud bring myself extending of coverage of my traveling passion. cause this is one thing I've been passionate so much as who I am in several hobbies.
0 Responses