Another 'KL' Chapter Inside my Broken English

Blogging Day... okay folks, it’s been a long time since previous post, even my blog doesn’t recognize me as its owner anymore, and me, honestly we’re already forget each other. And our relationship has already breakdown. Till this post come to you, we’re get back to love as we’ve been together for about seven years, it’s hard to separate our two-heart tied up together forever. LOL

Have you been forced accidentally - spontaneous to sleep on a hard surfaces in a random destination that makes you feel regret?, grab instant foods?, I said that these all were not to expecting sympathy and no one will feels courteous as well they do the same look as me. I will let you know something about my previous trip, this isn’t a great for sure but walk throughout Southeast Asian which is mean go and back frequent of time was a great time for me and I thought something different way to appreciates my life caused by trips I did many times. However, I had kind of new things belong to me and all way happens to find ‘I am changed’. My body seems like bad weather-proof, there is rains, dusty, even fogging around September caused by fire-forest somewhere around Sumatera (I hate those who involved as a mastermind deforestation) but magically I am survived. But this isn’t great, everyone survived too. No regret.
 

I haven’t such proper plan at this moment, I took Ferry from Batam Island (Batam Centre International Ferry Terminal) straight away to Johor Bahru (Stulang Laut Ferry Terminal) in addition, the schedule a bit flexible than flight schedule time. You can buy a ticket then if something happened that makes you can’t on board on time printed on your boarding pass, you will allowed to change it right on vessel counter.

Ok, what I love to do and take for accommodation during trips? Guesthouse, yes, guesthouse was one of places where you can find a lot of friends, even more if you stay in a mixed twelve-bed in a dorm during peak session, just say them Hi, in my occasion there is no place like this even when a good costly accommodation offer like deluxe-king bed rather than guesthouse that offers much more opportunities to friends with locals, even other travelers. All way put together.


Looking for cheaper guesthouse is a bit tricky, you can compare prices of all available accommodation from comparing accommodation websites. There are many websites exist to help your trip nowadays. But, me, I did a price low to high on a short by systems. And consider top 5 as well. Don’t you worry you will find one suit for you.


First place that I will write it is all about Malaysia, especially Kuala Lumpur. I don’t know why did I love to visit KL so much, I do feel entirely like home, this feeling kind of subjective but it was about how do I suppose to do and what I did on my previous trip. Kindly I said that this isn’t about what majestic standing ‘twin tower’ watch my moves. But it is all about feelings. How culture of this city formed by multicultural society where you can find Westerner, Indian, Arabian, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian, etc.


Well, for budgeted travelers just provide a water bottle you can refill in many spots in town, they have tap drinking water, instantly dispense clean and drinkable water. This one quite good and giving you a chance to save budget by converting arrangement for buy water from live-store to a free way to get. Another way for budgeted was a bit save more is a RapidKL city bus, choose one of them labelling with Free Service as in Malay you can find ‘Tambang Percuma’ printed on it.


They had about four line around town, I think they’re fully covered entire Kuala Lumpur as you can see Purple Line departing from Pasar Seni Bus Station connecting to Blue and Green Line in Bukit Bintang, if you need to go to KLCC, you can transfer from Purple line to Green Line. You can study the map regarding to your plan. Jump to the bus and twerk like Miley.  Nice box providing us wifi and aircond. Electric convenient bus I’ve ever boarding.


But make sure you keep your weighten-bag at locker in spot of storage center or at you hostel in advance, because this is a bit adventurous, I did with my bag still intact then after a few hours I got backpain. I traveled to Kuala Lumpur during August, actually end of August, and they had ‘Merdeka Day’ at 31st August. That day was so crowded where the yellow-Bersih 4.0- spreading and blocking some road, street even avenue. They need to reveal about 2 million missing Ringgit credited to Najib Razak account, this issued cause ringgit getting lower against Dollar.


I’m not really sure how that going as well as they asked and apparently look so mad about Najib Razak. LRT Station about-to-close crowded during that day, it’s hard to figure out the way in town otherwise easier by LRT connecting line. Yes man, unless you can start your jetpack engine.


Make it done, already out of topic, well... now let check out the second place I’ve visited, say Malacca. Historical heritage themes. Red Church, ancient building, I expect to find such folklore and all about its history. But I cant find,  I know that this place quite modern but I find jigsaw, LOL and set us RM 20 one way trip cover this place area.


Malaysia is a nice country providing foreigner about something useful guide to ease their way getting around Kuala Lumpur, most of drivers are nice to serve passenger and show them clear direction if they ask them to do. For the first time I saw the driver always remember where a passenger requesting to drop and right after reach the destination the driver will notice them. This is cute and sweet as in my country it is hard to find secure feels as they will manage to let someone confuse to make extra money.
0 Responses