Become a Jobseeker

Facing my day as jobless and homeless. This is the sense of fighting from bottom worstly under the bottom even I have no place for my head. This isn't the truth guys. I can survive in any condition but, today twenty four my age yeahhhh… I should find a job to make my life near future and future far far away to be better, where I can buy anything I desired to have. First thing I should settle is..?? to look presentable, make over from cecep before to be cecep after, so many thing that I must changed, I managed to be skin care, at the last I never use this cream, this is called hand and body lotion, hehehe yes, this is about to swipe pouring cream to your skin. Nice man, now my skin look shiny. Haha, nope guys, not as instant as you look in the commercials.

You know? Job seeker is the best fight for sale yourself, floating up your best side, and I am do it either, I present some situation which can be advantages about me among thousand applicant, hahaha not over thousand, mean hundreds. Excessive, too much like 4l4y community that break the best side of capital city. But today I'm still not getting any. This is not a condition that we intent to be stuck. I must find a job, I've been fighting all over for every single day till I get what I want, somehow.

Hey, I gonna make myself to be pictured in a page of fame. Hihihi. I never have to be exhausted to find what I really want. Ambitious. Hehe this is more better that we can fighting for our life, cause I'm not a man with anxiety disorder nor mental retardation. Hmm yeah let se next month, I can't even blogging everyday that you know my access was limited.

Okay, I won't you to be like me, I always be a naked which I made unnecessary trip, when you know I'm not in an period to be flash blast with my desire for travel. My budged has running out and out, and now I'm face my daily by the hands of my aunty. That's suck, indeed.

Okay see you guys for the next post, sorry, once again, my English badass. But I know where I can improve, and you know, I always improve my English every day, by the novel. I'll let you know after, okay. See you. Miss you and thank you if you luckily find this blogs, and after you read it on you find your belly up, and vomiting bloods. Hahaha.

Labels edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonim Says:


    [url=http://aziatransbud.com.ua/dismantling.html]стоимость демонтажа[/url]


  2. Anonim Says:

    The degree of safety in using secondhand building materials will come down to common sense and good checking. There are additional risks in using secondhand materials so find a supplier that is reputable and reliable. Get to know a little about the products and what their uses are, this will help you when inspecting each product. Recycled timbers http://excavations.comze.com can increase the appearance of your home and contribute to sustainable living in Australia. Read our checklist on choosing the right quality hardwoods for your renovation. These types of timbers have generally been used for flooring or structural purposes, but once they have been lifted and re-milled, they are suitable for other uses, such as timber furniture.